Le Moulin du Boisset
Place called the Boisset
Tel: +33 9 84 1 2 3 4 5 6
+33 6 88 90 36 82
Siret: 821736592 R.C.S. Cahors
Responsible for publication: Patrick Pons
Hosting this website:
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Protection of personal data :
The Moulin du Boisset takes the privacy of users very seriously:
1) Data collected
We collect and use only the personal data that we need for our business. These are contact information such as last name, first name, postal and email address, phone number, as well as family data such as the number and age of your children.
2) Use of collected data
We use this data in order to effectively manage your booking and your stay within our establishment.
We can also use this data in the case of communication actions (emailing)
3) Shelf life of this data
We store your personal data for the longest time necessary to facilitate the management of future bookings and sending emailing.
4) What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have different rights, namely:
- Right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of these personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may require that personal data be modified accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you may require the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: you can request the limitation of treatment of your personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose the processing of your personal data for purposes of commercial prospecting, including the profiling related to this prospection.
- Right to the portability of your data, when this right is applicable, you have the right that the personal data you have provided to you are returned to you or, where possible, technically transferred to a third party.
- Right to set guidelines for the storage, deletion or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the rights listed above by email at the following address: email@example.com or by using the contact form here.
This website also uses the CRISP instant conversation technology.
"Crisp IM SARL takes the privacy of users seriously:
- Before or when collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information only for the purpose of achieving the purposes we have specified and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- We collect visitor data from websites using the Crisp chat client. This data is collected anonymously and is not directly related to an identifiable user, whether it is his or her personal identity or network information.
- We will only keep personal information as long as necessary to achieve these goals.
- We collect personal information by lawful and equitable means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which they are to be used and, to the extent necessary for these purposes, must be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. "
Freetobook is booking software used by accommodation providers to enable their customers to make online bookings and manage those bookings.
This document applies to the processing by freetobook of personal data collected by properties using freetobook online booking system in relation to the provision of accommodation by those properties.
- Your Personal Data
Properties using freetobook as their booking engine, collect and store information that you give when you make a booking. You are asked for your name, address, telephone number and email along with payment information and “the names of any guests travelling with you”. This may also include your IP address. This information is stored in the freetobook System in order to process your booking. You may be contacted by the Property you have booked with in relation to your booking.
Your data is also stored after you have stayed but will be kept no longer than necessary in order to comply with legal obligations and for properties to welcome your repeat business.
- Data processed directly by third parties
If you provide payment information, this will be processed directly by secure PCI Level 1 compliant payment gateway providers.
- Joint Controllers
In the context of providing booking software to accommodation providers to facilitate online booking, freetobook and the accommodation provider shall together operate as joint data controllers for the processing of your personal data.
- Security Procedures
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), freetobook observes reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access and misuse of personal information. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard any personal information given to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
- Control of your Personal Data
You have the right to access data that is stored on behalf of properties taking bookings via freetobook system. You need to email or write to the property you booked with to request an overview of your personal data.
You can also contact the property you booked with on freetobook System if you believe that the personal information they have for you is incorrect, if you believe that they are no longer entitled to use your personal data or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used or about the Privacy Statement. You need to email or write to the property you booked with.
You may also be asked to send feedback after your stay in order for the property to further improve their service. Your email address will be used for this purpose. If you complete a review it may be posted on the property website, facebook page, twitter or google plus. However, no identifying details will ever be attached to a review posting.
To Process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
Performance of a contract. The storage of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with the accommodation provider you are booking with.
Legitimate Interests.We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. These cookies are used only to help you make a smooth booking and contain information like the date searched and language of booking. There is a difference between session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies will only exist until you close your browser. Persistent cookies have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted once you close your browser. We use persistent cookies in Google Analytics to analyse visitor traffic and behaviour.